Wednesday, 14 May 2014

MY HOLIDAY



From Friday to Tuesday, I went to a "children school leaders", this is  a project of the church. 

Was a great experience, because I prepared subjects, I learned a lot of my work, that is "infancia y adolescia misionera".

 



I only was there for help to the children, but I learned more, too I knew to other people. 
Sunday in the afternoon, I went to the park with the others, I took pictures, I ate candy and too, I played with the children.








 


Well, the rest of the days, I went to the church, really, in all my holiday, I was in the church. eventhough that I didn´t go to the beach, my vacations were funny.  For example, Friday I made a beautiful carpet with my friends, and after that, we went to the church for make a beautiful board. At night, we listened misa, and after that we went to the "Santo Entierro". I returned to my home very tired, but happy.


And today, Sunday, another time I went to the church with all my family, in the afternoon some of my friends   came to my home.
That's all .


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I need more vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment